Whether you are able to give $5 or $5,000, we hope you will join us in keeping the Gunnison Arts Center alive and vibrant!
Why Donate? We need YOUR help!
The Gunnison Arts Center believes the arts must be accessible to everyone. We need your support to provide enriching and joyful experiences to our community through a variety of classes, performances, and productions. Your contribution allows us to provide the community with talented and experienced classroom instructors, a variety of engaging classes and community events, classroom supplies for various modes of artistic expression, maintenance of our beautiful historic building, and so much more. YOU make a huge impact on the amazing opportunities we can provide to community members and visitors to the Gunnison Valley.
In order to meet our mission, the Gunnison Arts Center must raise a significant percentage of our budget through donations. Make your tax-deductible donation today and help the Gunnison Arts Center remain an integral part of our community!
Other Ways to Give
To learn more about other ways to support the Gunnison Arts Center, click the button below.
For additional questions, please contact our Director of Development, Grace Thurlow.
Thank you for your generous support!
Donate & Save
Did you know that you can get a state tax credit when you make a donation over $50.00 to Gunnison Arts Center?
You can help Gunnison Arts Center while helping your bank account using the Enterprise Zone Contribution Tax Credit!
5 easy steps:
1) Make a donation over $50.00
2) Email or call our Director of Development, Grace Thurlow, and give your business EIN or the last 4 digits of your social security number.
3) GAC will submit your donation information to the local enterprise zone administrator.
4) You will receive a tax credit certificate documenting your donation.
5) When filing your taxes, submit the tax credit certificate and form DR 1366 to get your state tax credit!
To learn more, visit the State of Colorado's Enterprise Zone Program website.