The Gunnison Arts Center is now taking applications for a Program Assistant.
This position will be roughly 20 hours per week and will manage weekly programming duties, work front desk, sales and entry, handle registration, and will work some night events and weekends.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Front Desk (greet guests, students, class goers and tourists. Sell tickets, sign people up for classes, answer phones, make gallery sales, answer all inquiries about GAC) – Predominantly Tuesday – Friday, 10 am – 6 pm, during GAC’s open hours.
- Prepares Daily Sales for accountant
- Weekly Programming tasks in coordination with Program Director’s needs (Managing instructor pay, communicating with students and instructors as needed, communicating with Marketing Director on marketing needs, managing studio spaces, assisting with future programming )
- Community calendars in coordination with program catalog
- Help distribute program catalogs
- Communicate with Marketing Director on volunteer needs
- Work AND Series events once a month
- Helps work some night events & weekends
- Attends weekly staff meeting
- Must have an interest/passion for art both performing and visual.
- Must be capable of double tasking, strong ethic of teamwork, and enthusiastic about the Gunnison community.
- BA preferred but not required.
- ** This position is designed for the employee to continue to grow at the Gunnison Arts Center.
For full job description, click HERE.
Please send a full resume to Executive Director, Carlie Kenton at Carlie@gunnisonartscenter.org and Program Director, Megan West at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or drop your resume off in person at 102 S. Main St. during open hours.
Click HERE to find out how you can volunteer!