The 12,000-square-foot Gunnison Arts Center is a community arts center dedicated to exhibiting and developing visual, literary and performing artists in the Gunnison Valley. With three gallery exhibit spaces, a gallery shop, a dance studio, a 72-seat community theatre/stage, a clay center for ceramics, meeting rooms and a visual arts classroom all under one roof, there is truly something for everyone at the Gunnison Arts Center. Please come visit us soon and GET INTO IT!
Summer 2020 Open Hours: June 1 – September 26, 2020
Tuesdays – Fridays: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm.
Saturdays: 10:00 am. – 3:00 pm.
Closed on Sundays & Mondays
Fall/Winter 2020 Hours: TBD
- Closed Monday, May 25, 2020 Memorial Day
- Closed Saturday, July 4, 2020 Independence Day
- Closed Monday, September 7, 2020 Labor Day
- Closed November 26 – 28 Thanksgiving
- Closed December 24, 2020 – January 3, 2021